Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome


Here we are on the edge of a new age for Fenders and Fins, I am actually blogging, at least I think I am. The shop wagon is getting closer to being back on the road. Last weekend I got the heads back on the engine, finding that the head gaskets needed a bit of modifying to match the originals (love the aftermarket!). Now it is just timing chain and cam, then the painting and detailing can begin. Like all projects, it just grows and grows, paint the engine, then why not the engine compartment, and then why not detail the wiring and maybe the bottom of the hood. It is the very thing I warn my customers about, once we start down the slippery slope there is no turning back! Stay tuned, hopefully next week the car and drivetrain will be closer to being reunited.

No comments:

Post a Comment